“Lilla” was designed and built by the Hunslet Engine Company in 1891 for use on the Cilgwyn Slate Company, quarry at Nantille before moving onto the Penryn Quarry in 1928. After being restored by Bernard Lathamin 1963 she was first displayed at the Winter Garden Railway in Hertfordshire 1972, then the Kew Bridge Steam Museum in 1987 and then on the Balla Lake Railway in 1991. She eventually found her way to the Ffestiniog Railway in 1993 and is still in active use to this day.
0-4-0 outside framed chassis with double acting slide vavle cyclinders using the Roundhouse inside valve gear.
Internal gas firing using the Roundhouse “FG” gas system.
Water top up system and water gauge as standard.
Controlls fitted as standard are: steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
Dimensions (Loading Gauge) are: Length 284mm, Width 103mm, Height 146mm.
Weight 2.9kg (with R/C.
Featuring Glazed Cab Windows.
Available in either Manual or Radio Control (2.4GHz)
Rechargable Battery Pack and Charger supplied.
Wheels adjustable between 32mm and 45mm Gauge.
Also available with Insulated Wheels.
Available in any standard Roundhouse colour.